Decal Application Instructions & Definitions
***Do not apply any vinyl graphics in direct sunlight. Make sure it is between 60 Fº (15 Cº) and 80 Fº (26 Cº)***
1. Completely clean the outside of your car or the decal application area to remove any grease or dust particles that may prevent the decal from sticking to the surface. Make sure when you dry the car that you use a lint free cloth.
2. Peel transfer paper with decal from backing paper. Ensure that entire graphic sticks to transfer paper.
3. Stick one end of decal to substrate. Holding the other side above the substrate with one hand, use a squeegee or credit card in the other and smooth the decal onto the substrate.
4. Lightly slide squeegee or credit card over the decal to ensure a sufficient bond.
5. Peel transfer paper from decals at as close to a 180 degree angle to the substrate as possible. Do NOT pull at a straight 90 degree angle.
6. Air bubbles happen. They are a normal part of this type of decal. If you would like
you can try to remove them by popping them with a pin and rubbing them, but most
will go away on their own. Wrinkles can usually be massaged away with a heat gun.
Care and maintenance tips:
Following these simple rules will ensure that your decals will look great for years.
*Do not over wax vehicle graphics.
*Wash your decals/graphics whenever you wash your vehicle.
*Using windex to clean the decals may fade them faster.
(NOTE) Although decals can be applied wet we recommend the dry method of installation as it creates a better bond between the decal and vehicle.
***We only support our products when installed dry.